Thank you for your interest in Tacoma Community College!
We are currently offering individual campus tours on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 10 am- 11am.
Please take note of the following:
- Masks are not required for visitors.
- Individual campus tours may include a maximum of 9 guests.
- Tours will include a 30 minute walk around campus and an info session to get your questions answered.
- Tours include stairs and small incline hills but you may request ADA tour routes if desired. Please let us know in the comment section below.
- We do not have wheelchairs available to guests.
- Umbrellas are available to borrow.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer campus tours on the weekends or holidays.
- We will email you a map of the campus and visitor parking pass that you can print out and display on your dashboard of your vehicle once we confirm your tour date and time. If you are not able to print out the parking pass, you can get a temporary pass at building 14 from our Campus Public Safety department.
Outreach and Recruitment Office will send you a confirmation of your tour to the email you listed on your request. Please book a minimum of two weeks from today's date to allow for scheduling.